Lonely Planet's Best of Malaysia and Singapore 2
Author(s): Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Best of Malaysia & Singaporeis your passport to Malaysia and Singapore's top sights and most authentic experiences.
Enjoy some of Malaysia's best food in charismatic George Town, hunt out giant rafflesia flowers in Sarawak or sing karaoke at the Jonker Walk Night Market, all with your trusted travel companion. Offering visually-inspiring content along with the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you, this photo-rich, user-friendly guide makes planning fun and easy. Discover the best of Malaysia and Singapore and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Malaysia & Singapore:
- In-depth coverageof the destination's must-see sights along with hidden gems that most guidebooks miss to get you to the heart of a place
- Intuitively organized with essential information at your fingertips
- Eye-catching full-colour design and easy-to-use layoutwith maps and images throughout
- Annotated imagesthat bring a destination to life
- Practical planning and transport toolsincluding a fold-out map (included in print version) that gives instant access to must-see sights to help you navigate as you plot out your itinerary
- Short and extended itineraries tohelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests to make the most of your time on the road
- Insider tips and insightsto save time and money, avoid crowds and trouble spots, and to get to know the destination like a local
- Honest recommendations for all budgets
- Cultural insights and background informationto put top sights and experiences in context and to give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience (includes history, multiculturalism, religion, arts, architecture, food, environment)
- Free, convenient pull-out map(included in print version)
- Over 70 color maps
- CoversKuala Lumpur, Singapore, the Cameron Highlands, George Town, Palau Langkawi, Kota Bharu, Taman Negara, Palau Tioman, Melaka City, Mt Kinabalu, Semporna Archipelago, Sarawak and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely PlanetBest of Malaysia & Singapore,our easy-to-use, expertly curated guide, is filled with inspiring and colourful photos and focuses on the destinations' most popular attractions and authentic experiences for those looking for the best of the best and have minimal time for planning.
- Also looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all that the countries have to offer? Check out Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei.
- Looking for a guide just for Singapore? Check outLonely Planet PocketSingapore,a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet:Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, a range of gift, food and kids books, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, magazines, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
- : 9781786574961
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.367863
- : August 2019
- : .83 Inches X 5.04 Inches X 7.76 Inches
- : books
- : Lonely Planet
- : Paperback
- : 1908
- : English
- : 324